In August 2011, Shambhala's Sakyong
Mipham Rinpoche, Ani Pema Chodron, and Acharya Adam Lobel led Being Brave:
Transforming Our World. In Halifax and online, thousands participated in
this five-day retreat aimed at awakening kindness and courage in order to shift
the direction of human destiny and bring about global change.
Shambhala Media is pleased to offer this
DVD set of eight carefully selected talks for your home or meditation group
including a bonus talk from the Shambhala Mountain Center Being Brave
retreat. The four-disc set includes:
- A Human Tradition, Adam Lobel, 35
- A Culture of Basic Goodness, Sakyong
Mipham, 64 min.
- Bringing Meditation Into Our Culture,
Sakyong Mipham, 70 min.
- The Bravery of Openness, Pema
Chodron, 65 min.
- Contemplating Bravery, Sakyong
Mipham, 58 min.
- The Bravery of Compassion, Pema
Chodron, 71 min.
- Creating Enlightened Society, Sakyong
Mipham, 95 min.
- Bonus talk: The Proclamation of
Goodness, Sakyong Mipham, 39 min.
Talk outlines are available as a PDF
file on the first disc.